Friday 14 June 2013

BENEFIT'S THE RICH IS BACK LAUNCH - EXCLUSIVE TO DEBENHAMS


Thanks to Gemma and the lovely Wendy at the Debenham's Benefit counter, a selected few of us got to hear about Benefit's new and exclusive collaboration with Matthew Williamson. Incase you're unfamiliar with Matthew Williamson, he's a fashion designer who has his own collection at Debenhams . Think bold, eccentric and brightly colourful. He has bought out this wonderful palette, exclusive only at Debenhams. Retailing at £26.50 this little kit will take you back to the days of disco and glamour, it's all about ''flashy eyes, a foxy flush and ruby lips''.

The four shimmer eyeshadows are the real star of the show for me. The colours work so well together and can be used to create a different look each time. I especially love the teal colour, I don't usually wear a strong colour on my eyes but even I would wear the beautiful teal and gold on a day-to-day basis. The ''gimme fever'' cheek powder also is a beautiful shade and suited all of the girls when applied by the fabulous girls at the Benefit counter. This kit also comes with a mini ''they're real'' mascara and lipgloss in ''inferno'' to help achieve the full look.

As if the lovely ladies at Benefit didn't do enough for us, they also gave each and every one of us a goodie bag with some generous samples to try out. I thought this was such a lovely touch and the ladies had already given us so much of their time, I wasn't expecting anything else. Wendy was so lovely, ensuring all of us were relaxed yet still having a fun time and after just finishing work, the event was the perfect little pick-me-up I needed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment