Tuesday 7 May 2013

THE MONTHLY BEAUTY WISHLIST: MAY


1. How beautiful is this Clarins bronzer? This bronzer has golden and brown tones rather than those awful orange bronzers that many girls mistakenly go for. This bronzer will look like a natural tan too as it's made up of different colours, think about it, when you tan, you don't just tan one colour, there are many tones and shades, Clarins have captured those real sun kissed shades within this bronzer. I NEED to try this, I better hurry up too seeing as it's limited edition!

2. You can never have too many brushes, which is why I want to treat myself to not only one, but this set of four! I've heard nothing but amazing things about sigma brushes, I love each one of these brushes and I know they'll be so versatile. They're also quite dense as well so they'd be great for really buffing products into the skin, the angled brush looks like it would be perfect for contouring! 

3. The NARS illuminator seems like such a great product as it can be used for many things. I really want the shade 'orgasm' which I could use as a blush or a highlight. This product can be worn over, under and even mixed with your foundation of choice. It's the most gorgeous peachy pink which will give a healthy and radiant glow. Perfect for summer with a tanned complexion! 

4. I love the sound of the new Chanel les beiges powder. It's designed to give a healthy and sheer glow, it's a light powder with SPF 15. I really like the sound of a light, natural powder to set my make up with as sometimes I feel like my make up looks/feels too ''caked on'' when i set my face with my MAC mineralise skinfish natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment